Monday, February 13, 2012

Let's Get This Started

As I prepare to embark on my biggest and most challenging journey yet, I thought the best way to keep in touch with everyone would be through a blog. And I could think of no name more fitting than the words used by my much-missed friend Ed at the end of every correspondence: Happy Motoring. No matter what happens just enjoy the journey. Those of you that think I'm nuts and those that wish you could join me can sit back and vicariously enjoy the journey. Check back often, even if I just get a picture or two up every day, I'm going to be putting everything from the trip here.


4 comments:

  1. Good luck, hope everyone survives! With so much planning & organizing, what could possibly go wrong ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the pictures and stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you lots of fun and yes I am one of the people that wishes she could go along. Looking forward to following your adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be quietly riding in your backseat.... Know that you packed a whole bunch of love (and probably more than an ounce or two of jealousy) into those compression bags!!! We will be watching daily for your updates!!!!!

    ReplyDelete